Wednesday, November 5, 2008

October 8, 2008

I do not have a mamacita. I wash my own clothes. there is this kind of washer here like this big tube with a little plastic pice that spins at the bottom and moves the water around. I'm learning to not wash the sox before the whites cause all the lint from the sox then gets on the whites and then they're kinda itchy after that happens.
The week was just fine with the comp speakin Portuguese. He speaks and i don't understand. I speak and he doesn't understand. we have a lot of fun. I'm teaching good. I hope we have like 6 datas set for outubro but I'm thinking the Lord will bless us with our goal of 2 this month.
Thanx to the prayers of my family and friends i got to go to conference, YEAH! I only saw the second session on Saturday and the first little bit of the second on Sunday cause on Sunday the transmission cut in and out so I didn't hear the 2 speakers on Sunday from brasil and the bishopbric guy and on including the prophet. So, hey, if you could like copy and paste the talks of Dalin H. Oaks and above and the bishopbric guy and down that would be kool. But I loved Elder Bednar's talk on prayers and I loved Elder Wirthlin's talk -- and I loved them all. It's weird, never like going to conference and it has so much more meaning when you get up and take the 2 buses for an hour to see it and I probably walked half a mile in beetween. So I'm so going to make my family do that. Forget this whole byutv thing, lame comfy couch. No way. They're going to the church and they're going to take notes! Yeah, sure... : ) jk

What I heard of conference was we are heading for hard time so have faith and rely on the Lord -- which is what we should do always, keep the faith and all will work out. I do think of the business and how things are doing. Every once and a while I'll see brazilans puting in a storm drain or a backhoe on the street and turn to elder sarmento , oi eu posso fazer isso antes da missão (dont try to translate that its not corect but he knows what im saying)

I could tell you about when we were teaching this less active and heard gun shots and saw a body in the street dead. But I won't cause I love you and I know you dont want to hear about that kinda stuff.
Well I love you and until next week, tchau.

No comments: