Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Email June 18, 2008


hey every buddy im doing good in the ctm its way fun. Yes is true straight from a missionary we eat beans and rice ever MEAL!!! not kidding. Irmo calvocunte /kow-vo-cunche/ or we just call him captin crunch he teaches us in the afternoon and we have such a good time. To my brothers and sisters just remember what the stake president said that i need letters and he is right im not kidding, you cant disobey a man called of god can you... didnt think so. its kool. some times we talk about deep doctrine in between class and mdst. some pretty intresting stuff. my district is the best in the whole ctm. and im so lucky to be a part of it. just me and my companion are going to belo horizonte but its cool most of them are going to the curachiba. well times up and got to go be i talk to you next week peace

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I like the Krugger count down.