Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Week No. 50

ok this week as been going good except for the fact i love with agony pess called elder dama(freakin). he screams at the top of his lungs (not sings, screams ) josh grobben all day, every day. He’s just the kinda of person that likes to hear his own voice and is the only person too so the rest have to suffer. I’m just glad that he’s not my comp:) but I do feel bad for elder ward who has a count down to when the transfer ends in a week

yeah, it’s starting to cool. down you know what that means, sickness, yeah!!!! I’m not sick this week, just the nose. and if I follow my pattern of sicknees next week will be coughing and bad voice. my comp is also sick, but the problem is we are feeling sick in different forms like he feels hot and has a fever, I’m sick and cold so he insists on having the widows open and the fan on all night. Good thing I got that *extra blanket


We opened a new neighborhood to work in and there’s not a poor-humble-ready-for-the-blessings-of-the-gospel person in sight. Pretty much we walk from house to house having people tell us they’re catholic but really admire what we do. (I’m glad the catholics like that we tract) but hey we have a few good people but they are all the people that are renting a house from the rich people so they live way in the back off in a box but hey they could use the Lord and they’re more humble.

Elder Hill the lider de distrito recived a phone call from the president in response to an email I wrote about the lunches and how they fall through ...a lot. So President Frei told Hill to take care of it and to tell the RS that if they can’t support four elders with lunch every day then we are **pulling out and they and do their own missionary work.

No baptisms but we have possibilities on the 30th or 31st. Let’s see what happens. I’m really excited and I’m loving it here, it’s just too bad I don’t know how things are going at home. [I don’t know what he means, we all email him?]

I guess in Brazil Lula passed a new bill that gay people can get married legally and the quote of the week is from a new member(not mine, but less then 3 months) in the institute class talking about it said, "we shouldn’t judge these people cause Jesus wouldn’t and what if they showed up to the TEMPLE, TO GET MARRIED, and people were looking at then weird" not a joke. serious business.

So those are some of the highlights.

love always
the one and only elder marx


* remember when we were in the store and you ask are you going to need four cause there’s only three and I said its brasil why would I need four
** I love Pesident Frei, he’s got our back

No comments: